Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday's Random Thoughts

**Why... oh why does Friday drag on for at least three days and Saturday passes so quickly it's over before I've even noticed?
**I don't know why it is, but strawberries taste so good in mid-June
**Wait... how did it get to be mid-June again?
**TGFAC. That's Thank God For Air Conditioning. Ours broke yesterday and was fixed in a rather miraculous fashion. Because it's hot around here.
**Oh graphic novels... how I love to read thee on a hot summer's day.

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

A couple of years ago, our AC broke down during the hottest week of the summer. It was miserable! We ended up having to replace the entire unit at a time when we could barely afford it. I am glad you were able to get yours fixed so quickly!

It's hard to believe June is almost over, isn't it? I don't want to think about it yet. Can we pretend it's still earlier in the month. Maybe take it back to my vacation . . .

Debi said...

It just isn't right that June is nearly gone already. So not right.