Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Booking Through Thursday: Time To Read

This Week's BTT Question is:

1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?

(I’m guessing #1 is an easy question for everyone?)

2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?

  1. Heck no. There was a short time in my life when I was done with college and didn't have anything else to fill the time, but then I found book blogging, and I can definitely say I never have enough time to read all of the books I want. I don't even have enough time to read the books I have at home in my TBR pile.
  2. If I had all the time in the world to read, I would read whatever book darn well looked good at the moment. I would totally read more sci fi (I love sci fi, but I haven't been getting enough of it), more YA, more recommendations that I get from other bloggers. I would definitely not being reading anything educational. Ha!

6 comments:

Alice said...

Ah yes... Kim... we booklovers will never have enough time to read... I love sci-fi too!

gautami tripathy said...

I read and read and yet I want more time for reading. Vicious circle.

Here is my BTT post

Ana S. said...

I'd be very very surprised if any of us said they wouldn't like more time to read :P

Chrisbookarama said...

Oh yes, I'd read anything!

Literary Feline said...

There is never enough time to read, is there?

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Gahhhh! Here I am sitting at my computer cleaning out my reader when I could be reading my book. Yup--happens here too. What the heck! :)