Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thank You Secret Santa!!

Dear Secret Santa,

When my boss says I'm looking tired and its from reading Twilight all night, d'ya mind taking the blame for me? I just couldn't resist tearing open the package you sent me in the mail, and then when I saw it was Twilight, I opened the cover, just to glance it over. I had so many things I needed to do, but then I started reading.

And reading. And although I received it just last night, I'm hoping to finish it up tonight.

Although you are staying anonymous, I hope you do stop by here, so that I can say a big THANK YOU. I was going to take a picture of myself, reading the book, but I look too disheveled from staying up reading. So you'll have to imagine me, falling asleep over my already well-loved copy of Twilight.

7 comments:

Melody said...

I love the Twilight saga! I'm glad you enjoyed reading Twilight. Hopefully your Secret Santa will reveal his/her name soon. ;)

Alice said...

I've enjoyed the entire series (started it last year) and I hope you do too.

Looks like I can't prolong the opening of my gift anymore. I received mine more than 2 weeks ago and was waiting for Christmas to arrive. Hmmm... I'll open it tonight! LOL

Vasilly said...

I read Twilight recently and loved it. Too bad your Secret Santa didn't reveal themselves. At least they know you love their present.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am so glad you liked it :) I thought I'll be late with the gift so just packed it in a hap-hazard manner and sent it across. Just give me time until New year and i'll get rid of the mask :)

Happy Holidays!

Ana S. said...

I'm very glad you're happy with your gift, Kim :)

Debi said...

What an adorable post! Such a fun gift!

Literary Feline said...

It was the same for me when I started reading Twilight. I was sucked right in and didn't want to stop. :-) I am glad you enjoyed the book--what a great Secret Santa gift!