Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 19, 2008

Nope, Definitely Not Creepy

Button Eyes are definitely not creepy at all. I think this picture of me is ready to go for my online avatar. No one will think I'm a complete nutjob. If the pic is small enough, they might even think I just wear weird tinted glasses.

I think the smile is the creepiest part, actually, because it clashes so horribly with those freaky-button eyes.

If you've read (or heard about) Coraline, you will know what the button eyes are all about. If not, hie thyself to thy library and check it out before the movie is closer and the lines are too long.

Or you can just check out this website. And button your own eyes.

9 comments:

Eva said...

Dude. So. Disturbing.

I saw the preview when I went to see Twilight, though, and the animated version isn't nearly as creepy as the line drawings in the books.

Eva said...

book*

valentina said...

ah ah I've done that too and was thinking of posting it as well:P I freaked myself out with my own picture!

mariel said...

So awesome! I'm off to the website now!

Ana S. said...

Nope...not creepy in the least :P

Andrea said...

Ahh! I

It's funny that you posted this because I just reviewed Coraline on my blog. I forgot they were making a movie of it! It seems like more books are becoming movies these days. I'm not complaining!

Now I'm going to make my own button eyes post to put on my review of the book.

Andi said...

LOL, I love it!! From a distance someone might think you ripped off John Lennon's glasses.

Melody said...

I want to watch this movie!
And I've got to check the website! ;P

jessi said...

This is actually our first mini-challenge for the Dream King Challenge! I just posted about it. I love how creepy everyone looks with button eyes. :)