Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 12, 2009

24 Hour Read-A-Thon

One of the great things about finally catching up on your blog reading is that you suddenly realize that exciting things, like the 24 hour Read-A-Thon are coming up, like, really soon.

I've been busy for the last two Read-a-Thons, so I'm going to ease my way into this one by cheerleading. Maybe a little reading if there is any time, but I suspect between visiting other bloggers and minichallenges, there won't be much time at all.

Who else is getting excited about the Read-a-Thon?

6 comments:

Chris said...

Yay! You're going to be cheerleading :) I hope you do get to read some too! It's tons of fun!

Nymeth said...

I'm so glad you're in, Kim!

Alice Teh said...

Hip hip, HOORAY!

Trish said...

Woohoo! I'm getting so excited about this I can hardly contain myself. Can I start now and just shirk my work duties?? :D

So glad you'll be cheering us on. It gets kind of quiet in the wee hours, so the extra encouragement will be nice (and I bet you'll have time to read afterall).

Rhinoa said...

I'm so excited. I have a pile of 3 definite books I want to read and will work on a backup pile for after those. I was supposed to be having dinner wtih my mother in law on Saturday but have rearranged it especially!

Marg said...

This is my first time for reading for the readathon. I have cheered before though and it was fun.

The time zones don't really suit me, but we will see how we go