Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 12, 2009

24 Hour Read-A-Thon

One of the great things about finally catching up on your blog reading is that you suddenly realize that exciting things, like the 24 hour Read-A-Thon are coming up, like, really soon.

I've been busy for the last two Read-a-Thons, so I'm going to ease my way into this one by cheerleading. Maybe a little reading if there is any time, but I suspect between visiting other bloggers and minichallenges, there won't be much time at all.

Who else is getting excited about the Read-a-Thon?

6 comments:

chrisa511 said...

Yay! You're going to be cheerleading :) I hope you do get to read some too! It's tons of fun!

Ana S. said...

I'm so glad you're in, Kim!

Alice said...

Hip hip, HOORAY!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Woohoo! I'm getting so excited about this I can hardly contain myself. Can I start now and just shirk my work duties?? :D

So glad you'll be cheering us on. It gets kind of quiet in the wee hours, so the extra encouragement will be nice (and I bet you'll have time to read afterall).

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited. I have a pile of 3 definite books I want to read and will work on a backup pile for after those. I was supposed to be having dinner wtih my mother in law on Saturday but have rearranged it especially!

Marg said...

This is my first time for reading for the readathon. I have cheered before though and it was fun.

The time zones don't really suit me, but we will see how we go