Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hour 13ish

Blogged? Very, very little
Visited? 62 blogs
Read? Absolutely nothing so far
Challenged? OH YES. Participated so far in Love Your Library Mini-Challenge and Books to TV Crossover Minichallenge
Random observations of the hour:
Methinks I need an alcholic drink to celebrate my accomplishment of visiting and commenting on 62 blogs in the past few hours. And something un-Read-a-Thon related. And I need to actually read something. Be back soon!

3 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I need some alcohol! :P But that would put me right to sleep.

Lightheaded said...

Oops, I haven't participated in any of the challenges. Hahaha! Maybe in a bit :)

Debi said...

Oh Kim, have a drink for me, too, would you? If I had one right now, I'd be out like a light...and it's not even that late yet. Yikes.