Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey, Thanks for Stopping By!

Last weekend was my first ever Read-a-Thon and I want to give a special thank you to everyone who stopped by to cheer me on. I hadn't even signed up as a reader, so it was an extra special surprise to receive so many encouraging comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Violetcrush
Jessi of casual dread
debi nothing of importance
nymeth
stuff as dreams are made of
marg of reading adventures
melody's reading corner
trish's reading nook
vasilly
tanabata
bybee
fantaghiro23-coffeespoons
robin-my two blessings
eva-a striped armchair
nise-under the boardwalk
wendy-caribou's mom
lightheaded
oh
the curious reader
lezlie-books 'n border collies
jaye
tara-books and cooks
bethany-ex libris
scribacchina
betty and boo's mommy
wordlily
mjmbecky

7 comments:

Lezlie said...

You're welcome, welcome, welcome! :-)

Lezlie

Vasilly said...

You are so welcome! I'm glad you had a great time.

Wendy said...

You are welcome - my pleasure :)

Melody said...

You're welcome, Kim! :D

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Yay Read-a-thon! Thank YOU for coming by and cheering us on! :D

Marg said...

No worries!

Violet said...

You are welcome, I didn't sign up as a cheerleader too, just a reader. But I guess you get caught up in the action :)