Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hour 16ish

Blogged? Yup, here and there.
Visited? 48 blogs
Read? Nope, but I'm going to settle into some reading now.
Challenged? Completed the mid-event survey.
Random observations of the hour:
Other people have been posting pictures of their food and I'm getting hungry right now. I think I'll go get a snack and then dig into my reading. A good book can keep me awake late at night, I just have to find the right book, the right place to sit and a good snack. I think my second wind is going to come now that I feel the accomplishment of having visited every Read-a-Thoner.

I've noticed my words become much more disjointed the tireder I get. Anyone else?

3 comments:

Eva said...

Dude! I had no idea you've been posting!! I finally have a real suggestion for the next read-a-thon: include cheerleader's feeds. That way I can come visit y'all too! :)

tanabata said...

LOL. My words always seem a bit disjointed but I know what you mean. I'm impressed that you're reading and have visited everyone! Hope you find the right book.

Anonymous said...

Great job on visiting everyone. Good luck with the reading.