Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mid-Event Survey

Needed a break from blogging, so here it is. My answers to the mid-event survey:

1. What are you reading right now?
I'm reading Tigerheart by Peter David. Good book but I'm getting tired so I might have to switch it up soon.
2. How many books have you read so far?
This is my first one.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Let's be honest. Here's what I'm looking forward to: bed.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I didn't make special arrangements, but I wish I had. Still, all things considered, it worked out pretty well.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Interruptions I've had so far were self-imposed. Took a nice hike and got badly sunburnt. Went grocery shopping and such.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How quickly it has gone past!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Please, take it from me, after cheerleading most of the day, TURN OFF THE VISUAL VERIFICATION. Thank you. I want to comment on your blog, and that is not helping me. Also, it crossed my mind that maybe cheerleaders could take a section of blogs and try to visit them repeatedly. I doubt I will be able to check many blogs more than once, considering how many people are participating this year.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I would do more reading. I wasn't sure how much time I'd have to commit, so I decided to cheerlead. Next time I'll do more reading, as I see I'm not the only one with limited time.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Take breaks by going outside! That is, if the weather's nice. Otherwise, pace your dwelling to work up some energy.

1 comment:

Nise' said...

LOL - I am looking forward to bed too!